Infused Cremations - Cremation Glass Art
Honor Their Memory with Cremation Art Glass
There are many ways to remember a loved one who has passed. Creating a memorial can be a way pay tribute to that person and the impact they had on you.
But traditional memorials are often rigid and formal - they may not be able to convey the colorful life that your loved one led. The time you shared with them was definitely a wonderful part of your life so your tribute should reflect the same.
To that end, infused cremations are a beautiful way to celebrate their memory. Their ashes can become part of an exquisite piece of glass art which symbolizes how much they meant to you.
Turn Your Loved One's Cremation Ashes to Art
Each glass memorial is handcrafted by our master artisans. They’ll use molten glass melted inside a special furnace. Because of the intense heat, the glass becomes soft and malleable which allows it to be formed into the desired shape. Colored pieces of glass will also be added and manipulated to create lovely patterns you’ll see inside the finished piece.
Throughout the process, the ashes of your loved one will be carefully incorporated into the overall design. It takes no more than a teaspoon’s worth to create an infused cremation so the remaining ashes can still be used in more traditional rites. Rest assured that their ashes will be handled with the utmost dignity and respect.
The person you’ve lost is one of a kind and irreplaceable. Just as they were a unique part of your world, so too is the glass piece infused with their ashes. They may no longer be with you but as you look at the sparkling work of art made in their honor, you’ll never forget the time you shared together.
Here at Vandalia Glassworks, we can make you a glass piece you will cherish for a lifetime.
You supply us with the ashes, in a container kit we provide, and we take care of the rest. You can choose from a variety of colors and designs that are unique to each order.
The handling of ashes and integrity of your order is our number one priority. Unused ashes will be returned to you at the time of pick up.
How to Order Infused Cremation Art
- Choose between the Memorial Tear Drop, Memorial Egg or the Memorial Swirl versions. You can view all three by clicking here.
- Choose your preferred color and place your order.
- We will ship you a kit to send us your loved one's ashes. Typically arrives in 3-5 business days. If you are local to the St. Paul area you may pick the kit up in person.
- Once you return the kit our glassblowing artisans will take the utmost care to maintain the integrity of the remains, while they are creating your piece.
- Once the piece is complete we will carefully package the artwork and send it back to you, this process take about 5-7 business days.
- Your loved one's memory will live on with this beautiful piece.
If you have any questions or would like to create different variation give us a call at (651)-744-0000 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.